French Green Clay is found in France, China, Montana, Wyoming, and other European countries. It continues to carry the name "French Clay" due to it's country of origin.
Fun Fact: French Green Clay is also known as Illite Clay.
Why use French Green Clay?
- Nutrients: high levels of phosphorus, silica, magnesium, copper, dolomite, manganese, potassium, calcium, silicon, and selenium
- High absorption rate: removing oils and toxins from skin clearing acne and blemishes
- Shrinks pores: leaving skin glowing and healthy
- Exfoliates: Leaving skin soft
- Detoxify skin: allowing skin to breathe
- Remove impurities: decreasing discoloration
- Stimulate Blood flow: balancing complexion
So what's in the jar?
-Aloe Vera Gel
-French Green clay
-Vitamin E oil
What's not in the jar!
x Harsh Chemicals
1. Use the wooden spatula to scoop a small amount of the clay mask.
2. Apply directly to your face. Spread across your face (do not apply near eye area). 3. Leave mask on for 15 minutes (or until it is dry).
4. Once the clay mask dries, rinse your face and dry your face making small dabs starting at your forehead going around the face until you've dried your entire face.
***When using the dry clay packet, simply mix 1/2 tsp of water with 1.5 tsp of clay and follow directions above. The 2 oz packet will last for over 10 masks depending on the thickness used.
Please note, though shipping is estimated at 1-2 weeks, most orders ship within 5 business days.
Please follow these links to try our other facial masks:
Activated Charcoal Mask: https://www.etsy.com/listing/689746144/activated-charcoal-clay-mask-all-natural?ref=shop_home_active_1
Dead Sea Clay Mask: https://www.etsy.com/listing/703278051/dead-sea-clay-mask-all-natural-skin?ref=shop_home_active_2
Bentonite Clay Mask: https://www.etsy.com/listing/703363943/bentonite-clay-mask-all-natural-skin?ref=shop_home_active_3
Red Moroccan Clay Mask: https://www.etsy.com/listing/689513374/red-moroccan-clay-mask-all-natural-skin?ref=shop_home_active_5
Rhassoul Clay Mask: https://www.etsy.com/listing/689514122/rhassoul-clay-mask-all-natural-skin?ref=shop_home_active_6
Rose Clay Mask: https://www.etsy.com/listing/703719851/french-rose-clay-mask-all-natural-skin?ref=ss_listing
All masks are shipped with an brush for application.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Candles take 1 week to cure and are shipped Priority 2 Day. You will receive them about 9 days after order is placed.
Ex: Order place on 1st.
Candles made on 2nd.
Cured by the 9th.
Shipped on 10th.
Delivered on 12th.
Bulk and wholesale candles are available in these sizes.
2 oz mini tins
4 oz flat tins
2 oz tins
4 oz tins
6 oz tins
You have the choice of choosing one of our listed fragrances or mixing a few to create your own distinct scent, simply list the fragrances you would like mixed together in the personalization section of your order and it will be prepared for.
All listings under the soap section are ready to ship, and usually ship out within 3-5 days of ordering.
Gift wrapping is available, for specific wrapping paper, simply list the occasion and the gift will be wrapped accordingly.
All wholesale orders are prepared for reselling. Labels may be prepared for you and placed on the product or mailed alongside the product for your preparation, simply give us instructions in the personalization section of your order.
Due to issues with vendors wooden wicks, we've decided to return to only using zinc wicks.
The pictures will show wooden wicks for now until we are able to retake them.
Prices of candles will be adjusted accordingly.