Candle Scent Description:
Base Chakra - Vetiver, Myrrh, Frankincense, Grapefruit, and Pine
Sacral Chakra - Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Cardamom, Cinnamon, and Jasmine
Solar Plexus Chakra - Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Sweet Marjoram, Black Pepper, and Ginger Root
Heart Chakra - Geranium, Copaiba, Lime, Spearmint, and Rose
Throat Chakra - Peppermint, Cypress, Chamomile, and Rosemary
Brow Chakra - Ylang Ylang Complete, Lavender, Clary Sage, Pine, and Frankincense
Crown Chakra - Rosewood, Frankincense Sacred, Sandalwood, and Lemon
*****All candles are made with essential oils only, no artificial fragrances are added for highest affect****
What are Chakras?
We know we are not simply physical bodies, but many of us don't know what to call these spaces within us that provides us with essential energies that we utilize each day of our life's journey. Chakras are spiral energies that the physical body uses to help us function in this world. The more subtle parts of us are known as our chakra centers. The chakras are made up of seven energy centers that start from the base of our spine and continues to the top of our heads. We utilize the seven chakras to understand ourselves, however, there are minor chakra centers that provides us with daily essential energies that we are less aware of.
Chakras can be in four modes (qualities):
1. Active - meaning that the chakra is fully functioning as it was intended, providing us with a healthy amount of input and output energy.
2. Under-active - meaning that the chakra needs some stimulation to become healthy, either this chakra was harmed through our growing stages and needs to be healed or balanced.
3. Passive/Balanced - meaning the chakra is "at rest" or in harmony with input and output.
4. Over-active - meaning the chakra is overstimulated due to the body's tensions or attacks and is trying to overcompensate the needs of the body.
How to Balance Chakras:
1. Via Exercise - yoga and physical exercise can be used to balance our chakras
2. Via Meditation - meditation can calm and balance our chakras.
3. Via Relaxation - sitting calmly, burning a candle or incense, focusing on a favorite pastime or hobby.
How Chakras Affect the Physical Body:
Smoking, drugs, sluggish mood, tiredness, fatigue, insecurities, lack of self-confidence, headaches and other physical ailments are all associated with an unbalanced, over-active, or under-active chakra.
How Chakras Affect the Emotional Body:
Quick Anger, high tempers, defensiveness, sadness (depression), jealousy, resentment, hysteria are all ways that an unbalanced, over-active, or under-active chakra affects us emotionally.
Food & the Chakra System:
Food is imperative to balancing our chakras, there are foods that are harmful to us like sugars, gluten, starches, carbohydrates, and preservatives; while fruits, vegetables, and high-protein meats are good for balancing our chakras.
Base Chakra = Red fruits & Veges
Sacral Chakra = Orange fruits & Veges
Solar Plexus Chakra = Yellow fruits & Veges
Heart Chakra = Green fruits & Veges
Throat Chakra = Blue fruits & Veges
Third Eye & Crown Chakras = Blue & Purple fruits & Veges
*****Stay away from spicy foods when working on balancing your chakras.
Let's Get to know the Chakras:
The base chakra is the color red and is located on the base of our spine. This chakra is associated with the element of Earth and the body sense of Smell; the base chakra also affects our reproductive systems (testes in males and ovaries in females).
The base chakra deals with our survival needs, and basic human needs such as food, shelter, and financial stability.
A balanced base chakra will have you feeling grounded and stable.
The sacral chakra is the color orange and is located in our pelvic area. This chakra is associated with the element of Water and the body sense of Taste; the sacral chakra affects our adrenal glands.
The sacral chakra deals with our emotions, creativity, and sensuality.
A balanced sacral chakra will have us feeling creative and free to express our sexual energy.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra is the color yellow and is located right above our belly button. This chakra is associated with the element Fire and the body sense of Sight; the solar plexus chakra affects our pancreas.
The solar plexus chakra deals with our self, our will, and our ability to fit into this world as a unique individual.
A balanced solar plexus chakra allows us to feel confident and to believe in ourselves.
The heart chakra is the colors of green and pink and is located in our chest area. This chakra is associated with the element of Air and the body sense of Touch; the heart chakra affects our thymus.
The heart chakra deals with love, unconditional love, love of self and others. Our ability to see the world from an optimistic point of view comes from this chakra.
A balanced heart chakra allows unconditional love to flow through us helping us build a life filled with joy and blissful experiences.
The throat chakra is the color blue and is in our throat area. This chakra is associated with the element of Ether (our Breath) and the body sense of Hearing; the throat chakra affects our thyroid.
The throat chakra deals with our ability to communicate clearly our thoughts, desires, and emotions. The throat chakra is the first of the higher chakras and begins the connection to the higher realms.
A balanced throat chakra allows for clear self-expression, communication, and our will.
The brow (Third Eye) chakra is the color indigo and is located in the center of our forehead. This chakra is associated with the element Spirit and the body sense of extra-sensory and perception; the brow chakra affects our pituitary gland.
The brow chakra deals with our intuition, our perception into the beyond. The brow chakra is known as the third eye chakra as it is literally our eye into the esoteric realms of existence.
A balanced brow chakra allows us to balance our higher and lower selves welcoming the opportunity to have experiences of ESP.
The crown chakra is the color violet and is located above our head. This chakra is associated with the element Spirit and the entire body and it's senses; the crown chakra affects our pineal gland.
The crown chakra is our connection to the universe (and the Creator). Through our crown chakra we receive information about ourselves that has pertinent affects on our environment, lower chakras, and the world as a whole.
A balanced crown chakra allows us the access of unconditional divine love and access to the super-consciousness.
How to use these candles:
It is important to first cleanse the environment where you will be meditating.
1. Begin by physically cleaning the environment wipe down and sterilize all counters and surfaces.
2. Clean all floors in your environment.
3. Ensure that all rooms are clean, neat, and organized.
4. Once your environment is cleaned, prepare for the cleaning of your physical self.
5. Take a body scrub of your liking, and a natural soap make of essential oils only, and begin cleansing yourself with the scrub, following with the natural soap bar.
6. Once cleaned, dress in a light color.
7. Grab sage and begin clearing the atmosphere starting in the kitchen working clockwise throughout the environment.
8. Once the environment, your physical self, and the atmosphere is cleared, continue burning the sage nearby, and place a mat on the floor.
9. Keep thoughts clear and on that which you wish to manifest.
10. Light candle and sit in lotus position.
11. Begin with a deep breath technique, inhaling deeply in and exhaling through the mouth.
12. Keep thoughts pure and allow the candle to burn surrounding the environment with its fragrance and pure energy.
13. Do this for about 30 minutes.
14. Once completed, blow out candle, turn off sage, put mat away, and drink some water.
15. Keep thoughts clear and allow yourself to live in that thought of manifestation.
16. Repeat this once a week or as frequent as you'd like.
General Product Info:
Scent Strength: Medium - Strong depending on the amount used.
Materials: essential oils, black onyx stone, soy wax, wood wick, 14 oz flat tin container, love
Candle Sizes Available: oz soy of wax. Each candle is carefully hand-poured in small batches; color and appearance may vary slightly from photo.
Use: Soy Wax burns nice and clean and is Eco-friendly! Tin containers can be returned to our shop for an added discount on future orders for recycling. We greatly value your love and protection of our Mother Earth. Burn time approximately 40+ hours.
Gifting: All gifts are processed as requested, only provide name and address to where gift is to be shipped. Gifts are processed with note from sender is requested.
1-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Candles take 1 week to cure and are shipped Priority 2 Day. You will receive them about 9 days after order is placed.
Ex: Order place on 1st.
Candles made on 2nd.
Cured by the 9th.
Shipped on 10th.
Delivered on 12th.
Bulk and wholesale candles are available in these sizes.
2 oz mini tins
4 oz flat tins
2 oz tins
4 oz tins
6 oz tins
You have the choice of choosing one of our listed fragrances or mixing a few to create your own distinct scent, simply list the fragrances you would like mixed together in the personalization section of your order and it will be prepared for.
All listings under the soap section are ready to ship, and usually ship out within 3-5 days of ordering.
Gift wrapping is available, for specific wrapping paper, simply list the occasion and the gift will be wrapped accordingly.
All wholesale orders are prepared for reselling. Labels may be prepared for you and placed on the product or mailed alongside the product for your preparation, simply give us instructions in the personalization section of your order.
Due to issues with vendors wooden wicks, we've decided to return to only using zinc wicks.
The pictures will show wooden wicks for now until we are able to retake them.
Prices of candles will be adjusted accordingly.